Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 93 of Gratefulness: Craigslist


I recently listed my condo for rent on craigslist and I have had so many people contact me.  This free service is such a beautiful thing, which I am truly grateful for today.  Craigslist can seem like a scary thing as you are putting yourself out there including your contact information.  You just don’t know who will show up, who will call but I trust in my intuition and so I just put it all out there.  I have nothing to hide and I honestly want to find a great renter who truly wants to live in my amazing condo. 

I have met some really great people today due to craigslist, which is another plus to their service.  So many great people really want to live in my condo that it is hard to say “no”.  But I need to say “no” to all but one.  Who is going to be the lucky one to live in this amazing place?  I guess we will wait and see how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment