Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 79 of Gratefulness: Running

Running is such an easy thing to do but always hard to get started. I have taken a few months off which I seem to do every winter. Getting back into running is always a killer, as my body wants to resist the discomfort. I know that if I keep at it though it will seem so normal and comfortable. It is like anything in life, changing who are you is going to be uncomfortable at first but eventually it becomes so normal and natural. I just love the fact that running is something you can just walk outside your front door and do. No need to go to a gym, drive a far distance or really need any special equipment outside of a good pair of running shoes. I am look forward to more days of running and getting back up to my 5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment